Monday, October 24, 2011

Pleasant run around Walled Lake - 10/22/11

I just got my Garmin Forerunner 405 back after I sent it in for repair so, to celebrate, I decided to go for a run around Walled Lake. It is a run I have done three or four times now, with varying degrees of success, with my best so far being 43:55. My previous effort was ugly, with me even having to walk a couple of times and finally finishing a fairly dismal 50:41, giving a pace of about 10:43. I made a conscious effort on Saturday to set my virtual partner on my watch to the pace that I need in order to finish the Wicked Halloween next week in under 55 minutes ~ 8:50. The stars aligned and everything just seemed to click, my legs felt fresh, it was a beautiful, if a wee bit chilly, morning. I ended up PR'ing my pace (8:43) & my 5k. All good signs for next week, so we'll see what happens.

How the Garmin saw it - http://connect.garmin.com/activity/123397575
How it looks in Endomondo - http://www.endomondo.com/workouts/o9dfEAiJkFA

No comments:

Post a Comment